excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Studio J ROCKS!!!

Have you ever had a Big Hairy Audacious Goal??? Well Close To My Heart did! For the past 3 years they have been developing their own Online Production Studio and let me just say it BLEW MY MIND!!!! I am so JAZZED about this great addition to our company and I love that they are giving CTMH consultants the fall to preview and use this wonderful format PLUS they are giving consultants an introductory offer! We can create 10 layouts (which is 2 pages) for a very low price- LOVE IT! Just wait till you see my Studio J layouts you will be blown away! Do you want to be apart of this great company and exciting new avenue??? I would love for you to join me! I have a team of over 20 consultants and we are spread from Japan, Germany, Florida, Colorado to Virginia! As you can see I can help you near or far!!!! :)

So are you wondering what the heck is Studio J??? This is Close To My Hearts own amazing answer to the digital world! What makes me so excited is it works seamlessly with our 60 color palette, uses 25 of the Cheirsh and Imagine Layout Patterns, 40 of our great themed kits and incorporates kit mixes, accessories or toggles as they will be called in Studio J- oh the list goes on and on. You can view a taste on the Studio J website- www.studioj.com and I know you will be like me ready and waiting for this AMAZING feature! If you are like me and cannot stand waiting then join my team and you will get to play starting in September rather than the Spring!

Can you believe that is a Layout made using Studio J??? Oh wait till you play with it...you are going to LOVE IT! Click on the photo to see it larger or visit the Studio J website to learn more!

~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment