excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

I Got Happy Mail!!!


My dear friend, Cherie Lynn, sent me this lovely card last week and it put a bright spot in my week! I just love receiving handmade cards too! And this one was personalized too, she stamped Rockstar on the inside! My CTMH nickname is Rockstar, thanks to my other friend Tina Sutton! It is so fun to be given a fun nickname out of love and admiration! My kids love it too!

I love this stamp set she used to make the card! Cherie Lnn used D1346 You Rock to create this card and the Notebook Level 2 Paper Packet x7102B. LOVE IT!

Thank you so much Cherie Lynn! We cannot wait to see you and Chuck in October for a fun filled Saturday of Football! GO AIR FORCE!
tee-hee (they are Navy fans). We are going to have a BLAST!!!!

~Jennifer :)

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card and nickname. Thanks for your get well wishes. I'm almost human again! I'll cheer for Air Force with you.

    ReplyDelete