excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Grateful Heart!

It is with a grateful heart that I make this post! As many of you know, one of my dear customers from Navarre, FL is battling Stomach Cancer. My former parish community has pulled together to say Novenas for Debbie and today they met to help complete a project for Debbie and her family! They joined together to help create Memory Boxes with 9x9 Memory Showcase Albums inside them with a voice recorder for each. I wish I could have been there to help them but so many of you did HELP! Your prayers and your generous support of donations to complete this project was more than anyone could ask!

As I told my husband tonight- it is these special moments with my CTMH sisters that give me such gratitude and fill me with such love and pride to know and be apart of something truly magical and selfless! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Here is the email I received from Diane, my downline in Navarre, that helped with this amazing Workshop today!

Jennifer:

I had to write you right away and tell you what a success the memory box workshop for Debbie was. As you can imagine, it was an emotional roller coaster of a day. I don't know how many people were there, but I know it was over 40. Debbie was able to be there-- although she looked very tired. She is going to start chemo on Wed,

At the end of the day she tearfully was thanking everyone and holding the memory box for Roger and said she prayed she would not have to give it to him very soon. There was not a dry eye in the room.

I want to thank you and all of the Close To My Heart Team for the wonderful donations. All of which made this possible. It made me so proud to be able to say I am a part of you all. Can you please forward a note to everyone with my thanks--I don't know how to send an email to everyone. We received boxes from as far away as Hawaii and Colorado and I can't even remember where else. The box you sent from all of the donations was a Godsend.

Again, thank you so very much and may God Bless You all. This was truly a day of God's Work.

Diane
Close To My Heart Consultant
UL Jennifer Bohnart

No comments:

Post a Comment