excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Celebrate National Stamping Month!!!


I just love our Exclusive Card Kits that are released each year for a limited time to CELEBRATE National Stamping Month. You are just going to love this kit and I love it because of how gender neutral it is and how great it is for the boys in our lives! I have to admit I have a hard time making masculine cards and this kit is going to HELP!!!! YIPPPEEEE!

Delight in Everyday Card Kit makes 16 fabulous cards! It is available for a limited time only August 18th- September 30th and WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!! The Kit contains merchandise worth $48.50 and you can get it for FREE in some exciting ways!!!

*1st way- order $60 in My Acrylix Stamps and select this Card Kit for FREE!

*2nd way- Have a Home Party or Catalog Party and have $400 in sales and as a hostess you will get this great kit for FREE!

*3rd way- JOIN My Team with Close To My Heart and you will get this great Delight in Everything Card Kit for FREE with your Consultant Starter Kit! It only costs $99 to join Close To My Heart and you receive an amazing starter kit for that PRICE plus the Delight in Everything Card Kit!!!!

or you can simply purchase this Delight in Everything card kit for just $39.95( a $48.50 value)- simply use code CC1006B.

This Kit is a Rockin' Deal! Here is what you get for your money:
~ 1 Full Colored Instruction Brochure to make the beautiful 16 cards!
~ My Acrylix Everyday Celebration Dsize stamp set (an exclusive stamp set for this kit)

~ 16 Adorable Scrolled Edged Colonial White Card Bases and envelopes

~ a 12 x 12 piece of Dutch Blue Cardstock and one of Colonial White Cardstock
~ 4 pieces of coordinating 12 x12 Background and Textured Papers.

~ 1 Chocolate Distressing ink and 1 Dutch Blue Distressing Ink

~ 1 Mini Medley Shades of Chocolate Collection

~ 5' Chocolate Ribbon with Colonial White Stitch

~ 50 3D Foam Squares

~ 1 sponge

My kit came today and I took some pictures of the products so you can see them!







I just cannot say enough about these card kits! THEY ROCK! You can use the cutting diagrams and
instructions to make cards with other paper collections you have...a great source of inspiration! And the adorable Stamp Set has great versatility!

Contact me today to place your order, book a party, or join my team! I look forward to hearing from you! Email- craftingdivas@cox.net









Cannot wait to get playing with this card kit soon!!!! Oh I have so many new goodies to play with...life is good! Hope to see you at my Create and Take Night on the 28th of August!


~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment