excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Friday, August 28, 2009

fun in numbers!


What Fun I had tonight with my scrappin' friends! It was so great to see them after a summer vacation from Club. I loved sharing the new Fall/Winter Idea Book with them. We also had fun chatting about Club starting in September- we are going to have so much fun! Stay tuned for details!
I prepped some fun layouts using the Cherish and Imagine Books. I loved watching them put the layouts together and have a great evening of sharing! We also made a simple card using the September Stamp of the Month. I cannot wait to play with this stamp set more...it is so CUTE!






No comments:

Post a Comment