excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

another happy....



I just wanted to share another "Happy" I made my roomie, Cherie Lynn, for Leadership Convention. I miss my buddy but cannot wait to hang out with her and her cute hubby in October!! I love making these fun Flip Flap Albums. I use our 6x6 memory showcase albums, fun and easy to create one just for that special event!

I have been busy playing with the kids and running around to different Doctor's appointments too with Ireland. Trying to get everything checked and done before they head back to school on the 8th of September. I am hoping Josh will take a couple days off and we can have fun being tourist in our own backyard!!! So much to see and do!



The Front Cover


inside of the album

another page of the inside of the album


back cover page

No comments:

Post a Comment