excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Monday, October 5, 2009

it's a Studio J SPLURGE!!!!


October is a great month to decide to join the fun of Close to my Heart and my team- The Crafting Divas! Oh I just love my job! So much fun to get paid doing what you love and sharing that with everyone! During the month of October when you join CTMH you get the opportunity to earn 10 Free Studio J Scrapbook Layouts using our premier online studio software, Studio J! Oh I just love Studio J and the endless possibilities it offers plus how user FRIENDLY it is! LOVE IT! And would you love to get a discount on your Studio J designed layouts plus all the great CTMH products??? Then joining my team will be the best decision you ever made! To find out what all the Studio J excitment is about- visit www.studioj.com


Do you have questions or want to chat more about this great opportunity- I would love to with you! Feel free to call me at 850-217-7034 or email me at craftingdivas@cox.net and we can have a great chat about all the great benefits of joining this great team and company! Ready to take the plunge? Just go to my website and join right online!

I look forward to working with you and helping you with whatever creative project you have your sights on!

~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment