excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Clubbing!- the fun of it!


I just love my monthly Scrap n Play Clubs! We have so much fun together and love creating pages and now cards- life is good! I even have long distant customers that join the fun with my Club to Go kits- easy peasy! Do you need inspiration? Want to knock out a couple of layouts and cards each month? Then come join the fun near or far! Local club meets on the 3rd Friday of every month at 9:30am or 7:30pm at my house. I would love to have you join us or come check it out....simply email me at craftingdivas@cox.net!
Basically for $29.95(plus shipping and tax) you get the basics to create beautiful pages. Kick it up a notch with the great Best Options and you can add beautiful dimension to your pages. And the great part is you always have paper left over to create more fun creations! I just love the value of Close To My Heart Products! -click on the picture of the cards and you will see two of each design. (One is done with the basic kit and the other with the best option). Scroll down to see the layouts for this month too!
Here is our shopping list for October:

Basic Kit for $29.95
-My Reflections Twitterpatted Level 2 Paper Packet
-My Acrylix Bsize Exclusive Stamp Set
-Desinger Ribbon Chocolate Collection
-Workshop Guide and extra directions by me.

*Best Option
-z1230 Elements Organic $3.95 _______
-z280 Natural Hemp $2.25 ______
-z1218 Brads Basic assortment $4.95 ______

*Other items you need to complete the project on your own if you do not own them

-Z2111 Chocolate Ink Pad $5.25 ____________
-z2164 Sorbet Ink Pad $5.25 _____________
-z2153 Sweet Leaf Ink Pad $5.25 _____________

-X1410 Colonial White cards and envelopes (50 qty) Value Pack $14.95 ______
-Z1114 Piercing Tool Kit $5.95 ____________
-Z679 Liquid Glass $6.95 _____________
-Z697 Sponge $1.25 _____________
-z1009 Pivot Point Stapler $12.95 ____________


Page one of the 1st layout- love how the ribbon adds a fun texture and feel to these pages. I need to create a title for this layout- hmmm....suggestions???


page two for the 1st layout- need to add my journaling to that colonial white piece of cardstock. oops! :)

page one of the second layout- love how fun and happy these pages are...just need to find the right pictures to add to them! :)

I just love having Scrapbook Pages done and Ready- just add photos! LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment