excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Plant Smiles, Grow Laughs, Harvest Love


I am so happy I made one of these fun 6x6 paper albums! If you remember my roomie from Leadership, Cherie Lynn, sent me some cute "happies" and one was a 6x6 album. I told you then that I couldn't wait to make one myself! and voila I did- but I made 2 of the same one! :) I gave one away as a baby shower gift and the proud Mommy to be LOVED it! So fun when someone else appreciates your time and talents. :)

Do you want to play and make one too? Okay here is what you need- 1 12x12 piece of cardstock cut in half to 6x12. Then fold this piece in half which will make a 6x6 folded card base.

Next take another piece of cardstock and trim it to 10x10. Then score in half lenthwise and then horizontal. This will make 4 squares. Take your trimmer and cut along the left horizontal line until you reach the middle. This cut will allow you to fold the squares. Then cut accent paper and decorate as you desire! So FUN! I think these would be cute for Christmas gifts in our adorable new Jingle Paper!!!! Cannot wait to try that next!







CTMH products used: X7114B Bella Level 2 Paper Pack, Z1033 Just Blooms Paper Flowers, z1300 White Daisy Variety Pack, Z1035 Cottage Edge Ancors.

~Jennifer :)

ps- Cannot wait my buddy Cherie Lynn and her adorable hubby are coming to visit tomorrow! YIPPEE!!!! We are headed to the Navy/Air Force Game on Saturday. GO AIR FORCE!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment