excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Friday, October 9, 2009

another creative gal in the house....


Well, I made a big mistake! Josh is off to a wedding in Jacksonville, FL and took the camera! EEK! I had some artwork I wanted to take pictures of and did not realize how much I need my camera!!!! Hopefully he will take some great pictures of our friends and all will be for not. And I can spend the weekend cleaning, playing and hopefully will have more fun things to share next week.

But as I was looking through my photos to see if there was anything to share I stumbled across two pictures of artwork Ireland had done last year. She is amazing! I can only draw a stick person but since about the age of 5 she has been cranking out some serious art pieces! So I thought it would be fun to brag and show you how talented this girl is- LOVE HER!

Have a fabulous weekend!!!!
~Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment