excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Club FUN!!!


We had a great time last night! I just love Club days!!!! I had fun making my Club customers fun little thank you "happies" for joining. I also have fun spoiling my club members if they bring someone and that friend joins and if they bring back completed pages or creative fun things they have made. I just love sharing!

Bethany got the Rockstar award last night for using up all the bits and pieces from her Grace Workshop kit. She made 2 extra double layouts that were just beautiful and more cards. I was so amazed with her creativity and use of paper! Way to go Bethany!

I am looking forward to next month and we get to play with Sweet Home...stay tuned for some fun artwork and creations. Would you like to join the fun? You can play near or far! Just email me and I will let you know all the fun details!!!!

~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment