excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

It feels like Christmas already to me and I am so EXCITED to share it with you....


Stampaganza is BACK!!!!! YIPPEE! Starting November 3, 2009 and lasting until November 30, 2009- You can Buy 2 Stamp Sets and Get ONE FREE!!! This is a great way to stock up on those stamp sets you been wanting to purchase and just think about all the gifts too!!! Do you need to create a wishlist for that special santa in your house??? Just email me and I can get you all set up! Tell your Santa I even gift wrap too!!! :)

I just could not contain my excitement and had to share ASAP! This is also a great time to have a fun night or day with your girlfriends for some FUN Stamp Therapy plus earn even more goodies for free!!! And there is always the ever popular Catalog Party- share the love!!!! My November is filling up FAST so contact me soon to get your Stamping Therapy Session scheduled soon!

I look forward to hearing from you soon! I also would love to see you at the Island Creek Elementary Craft Fair on November 7, 2009. There will be over 60 craft vendors with amazing goodies to sell- great way to get unique and special holiday gifts! And stay tuned....I am planning a FUN Santa's Workshop for Friday December 4, 2009 and/or December 5, 2009!!! I will be announcing all the fun details for this event pretty soon!!!

~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment