excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween and Fall Cards....

Here is some fall inspiration! I had fun creating this 1st card and after I was done I thought I should drag out of hiding my favorite fall cards from over the years and share with you!


I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoy looking at them! All of these cards, a layout and paper crafts were created using all Close To My Heart Products! So much to love! Be sure to check out my website if you are in need of new Fall Stamps, ink colors and/or papers! I just love it all, don't you???



These next three items were designed and created by a dear friend of mine, Rae Bangs! Rae is an extremely talented artist and also a Close To My Heart consultant. Rae and I would have so much fun creating together- I so miss those fun, crazy times!!! Hugs to you Rae!





Happy Fall Y'all!!!

~Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment