excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Monday, April 5, 2010

new craft!

We had a fabulous Spring Break trip to my sister's in North Carolina!  It was so nice to get away plus spend time with Auntie!!!  My sister taught both kids a new craft that she has picked up- Japanese Temari Balls.  They were hooked!

It was so fun to watch them pick their colors and work each day on their special craft.  I was seriously impressed with my sister and the SUPER CUTE Temari Eggs she cranked out!  She even used the the plastic egg shapes as her base- amazing to watch her in action!  Ireland is seriously hooked and wants supplies from Auntie for her birthday!

Ireland and Patrick's Ball-

Patrick opted to keep his simple and then Ireland was ready to kick it up a notch!

Check out this website if you are interested in learning more.

I told Michelle she could make her own super cute mobile for a baby (hint...hint).  :-)  I guess they need to get married first!  HA!

Speaking of the wedding we had fun finding Dresses for Ireland and Myself.  Ireland is all girl and just wanted to keep trying on eventhough the first dress was the one!  Of course the hunt for me was a little more challenging but we managed to find a great dress and if Josh has a military ball again I will be all set to go(he may grumble a little).

I hope my bloggin' friends had a great Easter weekend.  We have been spoiled by great weather here and have enjoyed our time outside as well with dear friends and family! I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new Close to My Heart Summer Idea Books!!!!!  I love having a month preview to drool over the new goodies.  I have looked online and there is a TON to love plus my girl made the catalog again- such a HUGE TRILL!!!!!  I will give you a few hints....there are some great new stamp sets, paper, and card kit that will help with my Bridal Shower for my sister(think Kitchen Theme with a cherry on top!).  Would you like to start drooling with me and making a wishlist....then come join my team and have FUN getting a discount on what you LOVE and always being in the loop!  I just love my FUN job!!!

So much to do- I best get to work.....


~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment