excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Miracles?????
















Do you believe in Miracles?  I sure do and I love Close to My Heart's Miracle to celebrate National Scrapbook Month!!!!!

From now and until May 31, 2010 or while supplies last you can earn this darling kit FREE, Discounted or purchase it!  You will love the colors and beautiful artwork focus of this exclusive kit to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month in May!

You DON"T WANT TO MISS IT!



How can you snag one you ask???

· Purchase the kit outright for $19.95* (CC1009).
· Place a minimum order of $40 and purchase the kit for only
  $10* (CC1009A).
· Place a minimum order of $60 and purchase the kit for only
  $5* (CC1009B).
· Sign up as a new Consultant between May 1-31 and receive
  a kit FREE!
· Host a Home Gathering between April 15-May 31 with minimum
  sales of $300 and receive a kit FREE!


I received mine in the mail the other day and I LOVE IT!!!!!!  SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!  Hurry and contact me today to get you exclusive kit!!!!

Ready to shop???  click here!

~Jennifer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment