excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

come on over!!!

I have spent the past few days prepping catalogs to mail(they go out tomorrow), putting fun make n takes together for Friday(I have 5 for you to do!), and putting some cute little goodie bags and prizes together!  I just love having my crafty friends come over and play- makes me Happy, Happy, HAPPY!  I even have some new friends that are joining us on Friday and I cannot wait to meet them!  I would love to have you and if you are reading this- seriously give me a call(850-217-7034) and let's set a date to create!!!

So here is one of the Fun Make n Take cards I will have you do on Friday!  It uses the fun new puddle technique as shown on Art and Soul TV- check out my website!

I look forward to seeing you Friday and I just know you are going to flip over Studio J too!  Have you check it out yet???  hint...hint...you gotta go try it!  Wonder if there will be a prize or fun something for someone who has already played around???  hint..hint!  :-)  if you are picking up on the hints and need to try...just click here!  and added bonus if you have an account too!  :-)

Looking forward to seeing you on FRIDAY!!!!  and my long distance customers- I will have some fun waiting for you in your inbox this week via my newsletter!!!

~Jennifer  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment