excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

oh yeah!

Getting Geared up to Scrap with my Friends on FRIDAY!!!!!  I love Scrap n Play Friday!!!  We are making FUN layouts using the Caboodle paper and I am so excited and ready!  I just love sharing with them and seeing the great things they come back to club with completed!

Just so you know I turned the first page of this layout to accomodate horizontal photos- so keep that in mind when putting yours together- sometimes you can flip them to make it work for you!








When I started putting the finishing touches on the first layout I posted- I thought about using our great Color Ready Alphabets Oxford.  These are great to use- they are only $3.95 and with a ink pad and a sponge- they can become whatever color or colors you need!

I look forward to seeing my happy, smiling club members for a great evening of crafting fun!  I would love for you to join us!

~Jennifer :-)

ps- just a reminder...you can click on any photo to see it larger

No comments:

Post a Comment