excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

prepping for a ROCKIN' FUN

Scrap N Play FRIDAY!!!!!  I just know you all are going to flip for the Caboodle Paper and no it is not the hair accessory thing- it is the SUPER CUTE and Seriously FUN Papers for this Months Club.  This paper works great for beach photos, pool photos, outside, boy or girl- it is seriously verstatile and the colors just make you HAPPY!!!!

So as I was prepping for club I was in my Scrapping mood- and gasp- I added photos to all 3 Layouts!  And as I was digging for photos I realized I need to order some pictures!!!!  Woo-HOO I have made a dent without even realizing it- LOVE IT!!

Okay so back to my fun day of playing with paper- I was just in a Scrappin' Mood so no cards were made this month by me(so sorry) but this paper is too cute that I have to use it for PAGES!!!!  Which leads to my 3rd layout that I created and will share the directions to my Scrap N Play and CLub to Go Members- hope you like it!

What I liked about the layout was using the Irresistibles (z 1261)- have you played with this FUN letters yet?  I simply colored them with my marker in the ink I want and VOILA super cute dotted letters!  They definitely need to be put on your Wishlist!  And speaking of Wishlist- is yours growing???  Then you need to do either one of two things- A.  Book a FUN Workshop/Party with Me or B.  Join my Team!!!!









So here is my 3rd Layout for this month's club....hope you like it and I look forward to seeing you in class on FRIDAY!!!!
want to be a part of Scrap N Play- shoot me an email and I will get you all set up...there is a Club to Go option too for Long Distance customers.  :-)

~Jennifer :-)

(and yes I promise I will journal tomorrow on my page!)

1 comment:

  1. What fun pages you created. Your customers are going to love them.

    ReplyDelete