excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Friday, July 3, 2009

on Wisconsin....


The Bohnart family is pumped for our big adventure today....we are off to Wisconsin!!! My husband is from the Appleton, WI area and all his immediate family still lives in the area. Our kids are THRILLED to go see their cousins!!! It will be a great 4th of July weekend for sure...bring on the brats, cheese and cold beer- not sure what else Wisconsin is known for....oh yeah the Packers! We will be headed to Lambeau Field on Monday for sure!!!! Yes I have been turned into a Cheese Head after almost 11 years of marriage!
I am sure I will have fun pictures and stories to tell when we get back. Hope you all have a blessed 4th of July with your loved ones. Take time to remember what makes this country so amazing!!!!!!!

~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment