excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Highlights of our Trip...

We are back from Appleton, Wisconsin! We all had a blast! It was great spending the 4th with family and the kids had a blast with their cousins. We are thankful we could sneak away and see the Wisconsin crew- it is hard for us to get away moving all the time and my hubby's crazy job but we are thankful when it all works out. :)

I thought I would share some picture highlights of our time in Wisconsin, boy did those 4 days just fly bye! I think the biggest highlight for everyone was going to Green Bay and having a tour of Lambeau Field- pure MAGIC! My favorite part was being in the tunnel where the players run out to the field from. They had music playing in there and slowly opened the door just like they would for the Packers. What an amazing feeling to walk out and cross the brick steps that so many legends have touched and will touch- HUGE THRILL FOR ALL!
Looking forward to scrapbooking this trip! Hope you all had a great 4th!




~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment