excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

in my Creation Station...

I have been working in my Creation Station today! Woo-Hoo and here is the best part...it is for ME!!! :) As I mentioned the other day I like to scrapbook chronological in my Family albums. I have a Family Album for each year. While working on my familiy albums it occurred to me I could create an album dedicated to all our Disney trips- living in Florida for 4 years we went there quite a bit!!! :) So today I made 2 layouts for our Disney album and I just love them! The Expedition Paper Pack works great for Animal Kingdom memories! I used the Imagine book for the layouts- love our how to programs! I had fun embellishing with the Autumn Terracota Ribbon Collection (retired), the pivot point stapler, and dimensional alphabet- love to sponge these with COLOR!!! Hope you enjoy these fun pages!!! Want to view them larger? Just simply click on the image.

visit me online to shop, view more of my artwork and watch the great Art and Soul TV episodes- full of creative ideas!!!!










Creatively Yours!
~Jennifer :)

2 comments: