excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Sunday, July 26, 2009

these cards are a Hoot!


So have to ask you a question...Do you own our "Wishes" Book??? If you do not you have to get it, it simply rocks! The card designs, the artwork and the great workshops- makes my life so easier! Today I used the Just Because Workshop- it makes 20 cards and it was so easy to put together! I had fun using this workshop with our Boom-Di-Ada papers and the You're a Hoot stamp Set as well our Thank You stamp set. I made these cards to give as a Thank you gift to my in-laws! I have been madly creating gifts from the heart today and you get to see first!

I just love these owls they are so cute and FULL of personality! Here is the best part since the workshop makes 2 of each design then I can keep a set of 10 for myself and give the other set to Grandma and Grandpa Bohnart!!! YIPPEE...a win- win. :)

I am so thankful that they are coming this week to help watch the kiddos so I can sneak off to our Leadership Conference in California! I missed Convention last year because we were moving and I without my in-laws coming to watch my kids I would not be able to sneak away because Josh is SUPER DUPER busy! I am grateful for the help and inside I screaming for joy for Wednesday to hurry up and get here!

All Products Used are CTMH: our basic cards and envelopes, C1362 You're a Hoot, D1361 Thank You, Boom-Di-Ada Level 2 Paper Kit, exclusive ink pads and markers: hollyhock, garden green, barn red and buttercup. click on the photo to see it larger if you like and feel free to shop 24-7 at my website.

~Jennifer :)

2 comments: