excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Amigos...


I am on a roll lately creating personal scrapbook pages and trying to finish up our Disney Dec'06 Trip. It feels so good to be creating things for myself. I know that must sound strange to some of you but it is true. Finding time to work on personal projects seems to be hard. The kiddos take up a good deal of time, keeping up with my amazing hubby, creating fun projects for my customers, working with my AMAZING team and the list seems to go on but somehow along the way I have pushed my personal projects to the bottom of the list. But I decided about a month ago to try and start creating at least a few things a month for me and my big love is SCRAPBOOKING...making pages is where my heart is! I love it and that is what brought me to CTMH because they help me create pages that look like a ROCKSTAR!!!! If I can do it...you can too!!!

I hope you enjoy this layout. I have to admit I think it is one of my top five favorites so far out of my Disney album!!!!! Don't you just love when you create something that gives you goosebumps! I sure do and I love sharing!!



Products used: X7095B CTMH Boom-Di-Ada Level 2 Paper Pack and X7095CMyStickease, 9029 Cherish (have I told you I LOVE our How to Programs??!??), z1102 Colonial White Grosgrain Ribbon, D1280 Spot on Backgrounds (used this to create the "kissing" technique on the stamped/cut out letters, and E size alphabet was a special stamp set from a year or so ago...I don't remember what it was called- sorry about that!

~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment