excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

we are home!!!


What a great weekend we had in Colorado! As I sit here typing this and thinking of all that lays ahead of me this week and the next, I wish I could go back on Vacation!!! :)

Sean and Alyssa's wedding was lovely and I am so proud of my baby brother! He is such a strong, compassionate young man and he is going to be a great husband, friend and father( no they are not having kiddos yet....)!!! I am just tickled beyond words and have a hard time finding the write words for an amazing celebration of love!

This is a card I made for them. Funny thing- one hour before we were to leave on our flight I realized I had not made them a wedding card and I was not about to purchase one either. :) So out came the Wishes Book and the supplies and I got cracking! Nothing like working under pressure!


~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment