excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Monday, September 7, 2009

September Stamp of the Month...


I found a little bit of time this weekend to play with September's Stamp of the Month- so cute! I have loved viewing other CTMH consultant's artwork using this darling stamp set- love how much we all share(another great part of the CTMH family). The new Grace Level 2 Paper Packs work great with this stamp set and it is just perfect for this time of year.

The first card was made using the scrap pieces of Cocoa Cardstock left over from those Ghirardelli Chocolate Holders I made Friday night. I also used some Juniper and Colonial White Cardstock too. I think these will make cute gift tag cards! :) I used some Liquid Glass on the flower to add a little dimension- LOVE LIQUID GLASS.

This second card was inspired by a fellow consultant Beth Naumann. I loved her card so much that I created it just a little bit smaller. I made mine a 4x4 size. This card and the one above will be the two make n takes at my friend, Tiffany's, Crafty Afternoon in Colorado!
I love getting together with friends to share my love of creating! I have to admit trying to prep and plan a fun party with limited supplies and materials has been a challenge! I am so excited and jazzed to create with them but it has made my mind work a little overtime trying to prep and make it totally realistic while living out of suitcase and hotel million miles away from my Creation Station. :) I know we are going to have a blast and I cannot wait to share with you how great her Party turned out!

This last card is a card I created using our Wishes Book! Love that Book! It is 5x7 card and I just loved having the flower be the focal point and using Liquid Glass to pep it up!






Loving this Stamp Set? Would you like to get your hands on it?!? For the month of September it can be yours FREE when you spend $100 in Close To My Heart product. Simply shop on my website, email me or call me- so easy, peasy! You can also get this lovely stamp discounted. 75% off when you spend $75.00, 50% off when you spend just $50 and 25% off when you spend just $25! have questions- feel free to drop me a line at craftingdivas@cox.net!


And don't forget the great National Stamping Promotion available for just this month- The Delight in Everday Card Kit. Info about this darling kit on the side of this blog.


Happy Creating!
~Jennifer :)

1 comment:

  1. They are all pretty, but I really love the middle thank you card. Bellisimo!

    ReplyDelete