excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

did you miss me???

Oh I am back. All I can say is I have not had a major sinus infection like that for a very long time and I hope I don't get one for another very long time! I still have sinus pressure and a little cough...but I am far better than I was on Friday! :) Thanks to all my friends for all the well wishes...so appreciate it!

I finally visited my creation station today after being away from it for so long. It is a disaster down there. I am not sure if I will ever have it the way I want it to be while we live in VA but I can keep trying, right?!? And that is what always happens before I start creating- I organize and pick up! After talking to one of my downline today, waving at Elissa, I started thinking about all those lonely, neglected, beautiful scrapbook pages I have created that are begging for photos! So do you know what I did????


Yep that is right....I added pictures to them!!! I worked for about 3 hours straight and got a ton of pages done! I even journaled on every layout, gasp, I know! I was doing a happy dance when I was all finished! I even posted to facebook how stinkin happy I was!

That was until I discovered the batteries for my camera were DEAD!!! I got one layout photographed and that was that! I cannot wait to have a charged camera ready to roll and I will share with you my favorites!


So here is the one picture I could take before my camera went dead. This layout I created years ago for Scrap Club and I thought it was perfect for Ireland's Easy Bake Oven Adventures with Grandma! It feels so good to have put a MAJOR dent in 2007 photos! YIPPEEE!!!!
you can click on the picture too...to see it bigger. :)



~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment