excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

been quiet...

Sorry to have been quiet for so long. Upon our return from Colorado, I started not to feel so hot. My week was jammed packed with kid activities, doctor's appointment and getting back into the routine. As the week progressed, I just felt more miserable each day. I finally dragged myself to the doctor on Friday to discover I had a major Sinus Infection and the start of Brochitis! OH THE JOYS!
I am still not feeling 100% but hopefully by mid week I will back to myself. I just thought I would let you know why I have been so quiet....

I hope you all are doing well and I look forward to blogging soon!

take care,
Jennifer

:)

1 comment: