excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

batteries charged and ready...


I got my camera up and running this morning and snapped some photos of my favorite layouts that I finished yesterday. I thought it would be fun to put them in a slideshow for you to enjoy! All products are Close To My Heart that I used to create these layouts...do you know I love my job?!? I love Scrap Club and playing with my customers and I LOVE that I have fun layouts too for our memories! Oh that makes life so good!!!!!








~Jennifer :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layouts! I'm so glad you got that camera up and running again so you could share.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting Jennifer- They look great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I would pass this along for any readers who would like to stock up on scrapbook supplies for Halloween and Christmas scrapbooking…
    From now through the end of September, ScrapbookingAlley is having a 20% off sale everything in their store, plus no sales tax and free shipping and with no minimum order:
    --> Scrapbooking Alley Sale

    ReplyDelete