excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

oh Happy Day!



The UPS Man came two days ago and I finally got to PLAY today! I was so excited because the "Wishes" book was in my shipment- WOO-HOO!!!! Oh to say I love this book is an understatement! The cards are awesome and the bulk card patterns ROCK! If you do not have this book you just simply have to have it! I promise you will not be disappointed!

The first card was made using the Silhouette Paper Collection, June Stamp of the Month and some Rub Ons- I think I am in a Rub-On creative mode! The rub-ons are so quick and easy to use and the great thing is if you need a quick card and don't want to think too much the rub-ons are perfect.
I have been working on a secret project this week and cannot wait to show you after the weekend. I am just so excited with it and I hope you love it too...cannot ruin the surpise yet though. :)

This second card was used with the new "Wishes" book too and also using Jeanette Lynton's Monday Color Challenge- visit www.jeanettelynton.com. I have to admit I changed one of the colors- I used Grey Flannel instead of Grey Wool because I didn't have Grey Wool...think it still looks great! I love visiting her website and seeing the AMAZING artwork she creates...maybe one day I will be as creative and talented as Jeanette!
Oh my goodness...I just went to Jeanette's blog to grab this color challenge for you and I cannot believe we both created a card using the same layout from "Wishes"...you have to check it out...how cool is that!?!

Enjoy and if you haven't played with "Wishes" or Rub-Ons yet...they are a must do! :)




~Jennifer~ :)

No comments:

Post a Comment