excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Inspired!

It has been a crazy start to our summer break, not the way I or my daughter would have liked. Ireland came down with the flu on Friday and has been battling a fever and lightheadiness- poor thing! Just rotten luck to start your summer vacation this way! So I have been busy keeping her spirits happy and hydrated plus trying to keep Patrick from catching this...keep your fingers crossed!

Well I had a little bit of time this afternoon so I went and started organizing photos. I have to admit I have not kept up with having pictures printed and I wanted to start catching up. I came across a few pictures from our Mediterranean Cruise and looking at the photo my dear friend, Tina Sutton, took of Josh and I it was like a lightning bolt I knew the layout I wanted to use!!! Another friend, Karen Pedersen, had done a layout using a sketch from Creative Scrappers on her blog and I just LOVED it. Well when I looked at this picture that Sketch is exactly what I thought of. So I decided to create my version and I have the second page all done and ready for when I get all those cruise pictures printed!!! Thank you Karen for the inspiration and to Tina for a GREAT photo!Close To My Heart Products used:
*Perfect Day Level 2 Paper Packet
*Dimensional Elements Fresh Shapes
*Dimensional Elements Simple Alphabet (lowercase)

~Jennifer :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Jennifer! Love the colors you chose. Wasn't that a fun sketch? I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just realized this says it's Rick and Kori. That means my daughter was using my computer earlier today, Jennifer. Sorry! It's me! Karen Pedersen!

    ReplyDelete