excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Monday, June 1, 2009

be yourself...



The title of May's Stamp of the Month- Be Yourself was so appropriate! I had fun playing with this stamp set and making some cute cards. I still have some of this stamp set in stock if you missed out...so versatile and FUN to play with.

And if you have this stamp set maybe some of these cards will inspire you to create some fun cards to give your friends! The first two cards were created with our bulk 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards and envelopes- love these. As well as the Whoops a Daisy Paper Collection. I tied a simple white daisy twill ribbon to the top and stamped the sentiment at the bottom right- thanks.

The last card was so fun to make and everyone loved it at my Catalog Open House at the beginning of the month as well as at the Jump Start Party yesterday. I had so much fun giving my newest downline, Christine, a great start to her Close to My Heart Business. Christine is going to do great and her friends were so fun and just loved hearing how easily they can create too. Christine's warmth and gracious personality make everyone feel special when they are with her...I cannot wait to watch her soar! I think that is one of the fun things about my job- meeting great new people and sharing our love of crafting. If you had asked me 5 years ago when I joined if I thought my Close To My Heart business would look like it does today I would have laughed! I just joined to get a discount and have the fun delievered to my door! Of course I still love that part too but having a team, meeting fabulous friends via CTMH, and having this amazing outlet has been one of the best decisions I have ever made! I LOVE MY FUN JOB!

Directions to make this card:

card base: Black Cardstock cute 4x12 to make a 4x6 card- it is a top fold card

Polka Dot Paper from Notebook Collection: 4 x 3
Desert Sand Cardstock: 3 3/4 x 2 1/2
Black Cardstock: 3 1/2 x 2 1/4
Colonial White Cardstock: 3 1/4 x 2 and 1 x 1/2
for the inside- Colonial White CS 5 3/4 x 3 3/4
tied a square not at the top with Hollyhock Twill Ribbon.

I used the May Stamp of the Month Stamp Set- Be Yourself as well as Friendship Word Puzzles.
ink colors- black and hollyhock and black distressing ink.

~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment