excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!


Wishing all those fabulous Dad's out there a great day! We are having a pretty low key day here...not what I had originally planned but when you have kids you soon seem to realize that is how it goes sometimes. :) Both our kiddos have come down with the flu...we feel badly for them and hope they recover soon. Looks like a doctor visit is in order tomorrow....oh the fun of parenthood.
I love this picture I took of Josh with the kids during Spring Break...LOVE YOU BABE! (and you can tell they adore him too!) :)




Here is a poem Ireland wrote to Josh for Father's Day:

Daddy
by Ireland Bohnart

Super Silly
works hard
tickles me
very strong
loves x-box 360
plays computer
cool Dad
rocks everyday
has kids
the best
one man
my Daddy
Happy Daddy Day



~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment