excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Convention Here I come!

I am counting down the hours until I get to see my Close To My Heart Sisters!!!!  I cannot believe Convention time is here and I FINALLY get to go!!!!  I have always wanted to attend the BIG show but the timing and the military life always seemed to get in the way but with it coming to DC there was no way I was going to miss it!!!!!  Even if we had to juggle some care for a couple of days(long story there) but I was going to be there and wanted my team to join me too.  I am so happy- 6 Crafting Divas are joining me in DC for the major event traveling from Florida, Virginia, and all the way from SPAIN!  Kara YOU ROCK!!!!!!

So much to look forward to- the new Fall Idea Book(yep we get the first peak), awesome art classes, inspiring business classes, spending time with my Girlfriends, and sharing our Passion of all things crafty and paper!!!!!  LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

and you can be sure I will have lots to share with you soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment