excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

rockin' my thing...


Here is the other layout I created for Scrap n Play this month...counting down the days to see my local PEEPS! Club to Go! Members I emailed you the extra directions today PLUS my extras since I have been having fun creating- love sharing with my Peeps!

Yes I know I don't have pictures and the layout complete but once I figure out the perfect photos for this layout I will be good to go and have so much fun adding the finishing touches!

Speaking of finishing touches- I cannot wait to see what my Scrap N Play members did with their layouts from last month and the extra goodies leftover. Cannot wait for show n tell club style!

We have a lot of fun together and I would love for you to join us...simply email me(craftingdivas@cox.net) and I will get you all set up!

and Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment