excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Prepping...


I am prepping for an upcoming Card Class this Thursday at 10:00am. I love this group of active adults- super fun!!

Do you have some friends that would like to get together once a month to create cards? I would love to develop a workshop for you and your friends- I am here to help. Just let me know!

I am busy getting ready for the kids upcoming Springbreak and Patrick's 7th Birthday. WOW! Time is flying bye.....

Close To My Heart Products Used to Make these Cards:

*Wishes- card design book
*Colonial White Card Bases and Envelopes
*Veranda Paper Pack
*Friendship Blessings Stamp Set

*Bronze Brads
*Cocoa and Creme Brulee' Ink Pads

~Jennifer :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards. Your customers will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. k--- i just link to you on my blog today... it would be totally awesome for you except that i DON'T REALLY GET MUCH TRAFFIC!!!

    nevertheless, there you are.. on my site!!

    check it out!

    http://www.seriouslyahomemaker.com/2010/03/my-first-egg.html

    angie

    ReplyDelete