excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Be you!


I am looking forward to Scrap N Play this Friday with my peeps! We are playing with the You Rock Paper collection. This first layout was PERFECT for Patrick's 4th Birthday pictures!

Are you interested in having layouts completed each month? Scrap N Play or Club to Go are perfect for you! You will get 2 12x12 double layouts created each month with paper to make more or you can make 6-12 cards with instructions I provide each month with club! If you are local we meet the 3rd Friday of each month- 10:00am or 7:30pm! Or you can play with me via Club To Go- your kit is delivered right to your door each month! Simply email(craftingdivas@cox.net) me for more information or to be added to my newsletter so you can keep up with all the fun that we do!




And stay tuned for my next layout- I am mixing it up and created a SUPER FUN layout for you to choose beyond the two set choices!

~Jennifer :)

ps- just a reminder you can click on the pics to see them larger. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment