excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

ready for some CLUB FUN!!!!


I am bubbling with excitement and anticipation for my Scrap n Play Date with my customers! Plus they are getting some added extra fun. In the spirit of my new motto for this year- Work Smarter Not Harder- I thought it would be fun to combine my Scrap n Play Date with my Idea Book Launch!!!

So my Scrappin friends can come work on their layouts for club, get their hands on the fabulous new book, make some fun Make N Takes and shop in my store. And my regular customers get to drop bye to say hi, grab their books, make some super CUTE make n takes and see how much FUN we have in CLUB! Sounds like a win-win to me! And here is a sneak peak at a cute happy they will each get from me- they are filled with some yummy homemade treats! :)

I will be posting more pics on the Scrap N Play layouts for this month and the cards- OH MY GOODNESS THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! LOVE IT! I also made an extra layout tonight to share with my club members. So stay tuned for that artwork but in the mean time here is a picture to wet your whistle on how fabulous the Veranda Kit is for this Month!!!


You are welcome to join us if you are local to Northern Virginia Area or you can join my Club To Go and get the fabulous kit delivered right to your door each month. Would you like more information....simply email me at craftingdivas@cox.net and I would LOVE to fill you in!

No comments:

Post a Comment