excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

oh I am in LOVE with Felicity!!!!!

I had so much fun diving into this special collection of Paper tonight! The colors are so soothing, the stamp set so versatile and it works great with the January Stamp of the Month beautifully! I am just in love with Felicity and cannot wait to play more tomorrow!!! I used our awesome Wishes book tonight too to help me design the cards- love our how to programs!


I love that the colors are from masculine blues to soothing sorbets- so smart! You are just going to love to have this kit for yourself and you won't want to miss out!



from Wishes- Gallery



From Wishes- Collage


From Wishes- Lucky Layers


If you are dying to know how you can earn this special collection of papers and stamp sets for Free just read over on the side of my blog, view my website or shoot me an email- I will be more than happy to get you your exclusive set!

~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment