excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Monday, January 18, 2010

loving Veranda...

Club was so fun on friday and I was so happy that everyone loved the layouts! There was quite a bit of stamping and cutting out but the look is incredible and so worth it! Here are the photos of the layouts we did and I did create a fun extra layout with some leftover papers and a piece of Juniper and Vanilla Cream CS.

Enjoy....


















My Extra Layout inspired from our great layout book- Imagine!





Okay now I need to get pictures on all these fabulous layouts!!!

~Jennifer :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love that extra layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, once is a while all that cutting is totally worth it!! They are great!

    ReplyDelete