excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Gotta get back to Work...

What a great 2 weeks we have spent together over the Holiday Break! It has been wonderful! I cannot say we did anything extra special or exciting- we just enjoyed some serious down time and lots of days being together and low key- just the way I LOVE IT! Josh was even able to take a few days to chill out but tomorrow brings the Routine back again- kids back to school, Daddy back to a full time work schedule and Me- yup back to running this household and working the FUN CTMH biz! Oh my head is full of ideas and fun things to do- now to just find the time!

So first thing is first- THE NEW SPRING IDEA BOOK is HERE!!!! I am working on getting them packaged and ready to mail to my long distance customers(hopefully they will be postal by Friday). I am also prepping for my local Sit, Play, Stamp and Chat Day on January 12, 2010. I will have 2 sessions- one at 10am and the other at 7:30pm! I hope you will plan to join us for some creating fun and to get your Idea Book in your hands!!! And speaking of this great idea book so much to love but I have to brag so excuse me while I do, my adorable kiddos can be found on page 40!!! This is such a huge thrill and another fun perk of being a consultant! We can upload pictures that we take to the CTMH home office in the hopes that one of our pictures will be used in artwork they create. :) SO FUN! And the kids love it too. My favorite quote comes from Patrick who said, "AH YES! I made it this time! Not just sissy!" TOO FUNNY! In November 2008 Ireland's photo was the feature artwork for the November Constant Campaign. I just love the company I work for- they are the TOPS!

Secondly if you notice on the right I have updated all sorts of fun business info! During the Month of January you can earn the great Felicity Paper Pack Set! I love this collection! The colors and styling of this kit ROCK! I am working on a special workshop just for my customers that purchase or earn this special kit- whether near or far you will be included in this exclusive workshop! Speaking of workshops- I have updated our Scrap n Play Club info for January- cannot wait to play with this new paper kit!!!! SO PRETTY! and drumroll please.....I am going to start adding a fun paper craft workshop each month. For the month of January we are going to make an adorable Events Calendar- help us start the New Year off on a good foot and organize all those Birthdays and special annual events all in one spot that will look so cute hung in your house- more info to follow soon!

So as you can tell I am ready to get back to work, shake off the winter hibernation mood and get cracking again! I hope you will join me and as always spread the word and bring a friend- more fun in numbers!!!

~Jennifer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment