excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Fun Friday Crafty Project!

Hi Bloggin Friends!
   Okay so I have decided that each friday I am going to post a FUN, cute, and paper crafting project!  You may see me use old paper or new just depends what strikes my fancy!  One of my favorite things about paper crafting is creating fun unique gifts to give family and friends and I love sharing with my crafty friends my creations so I feel like this theme for each Friday will be a great fit!


Also it is going to work great to show you the FANTABLOUS new Cricut Cartridge that is exclusive to Close To My Heart!  I am so excited about this cartridge and how it will help bridge that gap between my love of CTMH and paper crafting.  The cartridge has fun exciting features and one of them that I LOVE is how it works with some of our stamp sets!  I know I have several crafty friends that were always hoping for a punch here or there to work with our stamps BUT this is SO much better as it is in one spot and not a million clunky punches stuffed in a basket or drawer somewhere!  So I look forward to creating with you and sharing my fun new projects using the Cricut. (and shhhh....I am a Cricut newbie!  so maybe you all could teach me a trick or two!).


     Today's  Fun Friday Crafty Project uses one of those metal 12x12 Scrapbook Frames you can pick up at Michaels or your local Craft store.  I love making these for my daughter's friends as Memo boards, dry erase markers, and fun decor for the bedroom is right up their alley!  Ireland has a birthday party to attend tomorrow and we were trying to think of a fun gift to give her and that is when it hit me...Cute Memo Board!  So Ireland and I got to work picking out paper that would coordinate with her friends room and then picking themes for each of the squares.  And here is what we came up with....

And what I love is using my stash of paper to create something unique and special!  


Here is wishing you a FUN Friday and hopefully you can make some time for a crafty project or two!


~Jennifer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment