excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Fun Friday Crafty Project!

Make your own Coasters!  FUN and easy to Do!

Run on down to your local home improvement store and grab some 4x4 tiles- choose whatever style you like.

Then come home clean them- just wash them off and let them dry.

Next thing I did was pick out a fun Alphabet Font to use for the tile.  I love our E size alphabets.  I used the Baroque Alphabet.  And the E size alphabets are now a NEW lower price at just $29.95!  All of our Stamp Sets have NEW lower prices and I just love that!


I then loaded the letter I wanted (for us B for Bohnart :-) ) and dipped it in the Stazon Black Ink.  Then take your time and line it up where you want it on the tile(love our clear blocks for this project).  Be sure to press down firmly and not wiggle your block.  Let it dry and you are good to go.  I also added those small felt pads for the bottom or you could use the small plastic bumpers- whatever you think would work best it is up to you.


This makes a great house warming gift or any gift for a family.  Personalized Coasters are great!   Let me know if you like this and if you decide to make them!

Enjoy and HAPPY Crafty Friday!

~Jennifer  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment