excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Thursday, November 19, 2009

so touched by Friends....


I am so honored and touched that two of my friends value me and my blog that they gave me a Friendship Award! I know I have been quiet for a week or two now- not intentional just life getting a little bit hectic and I am trying to remain in control. HA-HA I know!
I have been busy with the kids, military wife duties, team mentoring and just plain life. I also am trying to make time to do things that I always put aside like Yoga and things that I enjoy. So I am taking some of my own advice of taking control of my calendar and making sure I add things in there that are meaningful and purposeful to me.
So when I logged on to Check my blog and my friend's blogs I was so BLOWN Away and touched by their thoughtfulness to honor me. It really was a bright spot to my couple of weeks of some grey skies. I was so surprised to get this award and so thankful. Take a minute to visit their sites because they are truly special people in my life! Tina and Melanie- HUGS TO YOU BOTH!!!!!

What this Award is all about: It is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These bloggers are not interested in increasing their own status, but rather aim to find friends and be friends. The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are born! Now it's my turn to pass this award on to five of my blogging friends. It is a great joy to do so:

Now it's my turn to pass this award on to five of my blogging friends. It is a great joy to do so:

1. Tiffany- she is my longest and one of my dearest friends. She has a heart full of love and she has amazing gift of putting life events into a funny full of life perspective. I just wish I could be as clever as she is! I am so thankful for our friendship over the MANY years!!!

2. Angie- one word comes to mind- SUPERMOM! She is such an inspiration to me. Angie has a heart of gold and motherhood just blooms from her spirit- she is an inspiration!!!!

3. Doresa- a fun CTMH friend and person that inspires me professionally! I love Doresa and just wish I could see her more often! I love our email chats and always look forward to hearing from her. She is a fabulous artist and a very classy gal!

4. Tina- I have to put Tina down eventhough she nominated me. One of the reasons I go through blue spells sometimes is because I miss my dear friends that I have left because we had to move. I love keeping up with Tina via her blog...makes me feel like I am not too far. Tina has been such a great friend and inspiration to me- I love her to pieces!!!!

5. Siobhan- we have recently reconnected on Facebook and it is so fun to keep up with each other. We were stationed together in Utah and then as the AF life goes on we are separated and usually keep up with the family Christmas cards each year. Now the FUN of being able to check in and see what they are up to is so FUN! Siobhan is a very taletned artist that has been published in many card making magazines and I just love hearing what she has been up to!

Hope you have fun checking out my friends blogs! And I hope to be blogging again soon and have some artwork to share!!!!

~Jennifer :)

2 comments:

  1. Wowza, I really have u fooled!!! Ha! U are way too nice to say such nice things about me! So what do I do now??? The same? I know u gave me another award a few weeks ago, but I think I was in my postpartum recovery room withe new baby boy when I saw it and kinda spaced it.

    Thanks, Jennifer!

    C u tomorrow morning!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennifer! :) How sweet of you to give me this award!! I will get it posted this week! Does the award come with a 25th hour to the day, too?! I was hoping! LOL

    ReplyDelete