excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Friday, November 6, 2009

all wrapped and ready to go.....


Would you like to win this adorable( if I do say so myself) Christmas Card Box?!? This is my donation item for the Island Creek Craft Fair Silent Auction. I also added a FREE Workshop for you and up to 8 friends! I hope my Virginia friends will come bye and say HI! There are over 60 talented crafters at this Craft Fair- so much fun to shop for unique Holiday Items for your loved ones!!!!

The Craft Fair will be tomorrow Saturday November 7, 2009 from 9:00am- 3:00pm at the Island Creek Elementary School. I hope you will swing bye and take in all the fabulous items!

Here are some pics of what the box looks like!




Enjoy!
~Jennifer :)


*this box was inspired by another fabulous CTMH consultant that shared her ideas on our Bulletin Boards last year...sorry I forget who it was! Another reason I LOVE my job- we all share our fabulous creativity!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great box! Whoever gets it will love it! Have fun at your craft fair. Thanks, as always, for your fun and kind comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete