excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Zippiddee....



It's a Zippidee do da DAY!!!!!  I am looking forward to Scrap N Play tonight!  I love seeing my scrapping friends!!!  We are playing with the Zippidee papers- so fun!!!!  It is a great versatile paper pack- gender neutral and full of lots of fun or tone it down using the bamboo colors if you like more subdued tones!

Here is my version of the first layout we are making tonight.  It worked great with this set of pictures from our last trip to Disney in '08.  Josh was selected to be the "Stunt" guy in the Pearl Harbor Movie Set.  I don't think they prepared him enough for how wet he was going to get!  :-)  I modified my title a little from the directions in the kit and I added a flip flap so I could add one more picture and a journaling spot!  Love these little buggers!




                                      


                                       

Enjoy and hope you have a Zippidee Do Da Day TOO!!!!!

~Jennifer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment