excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Gotta have!

Oh you are going to LOVE these pages...I just have a feeling!  A year ago this product was featured in Creating Keepsakes Magazine as a must have for scrappers- they simply ROCK!!!  What am I talking about???

Our Photo Storage Pages!  They come in two styles but soon THREE!!!  Right now we have the horizontal storage pages and the 4 pocket storage pages(which have 2 vertical and 2 horizontal).  Coming September 1st, Close To My Heart will add a Vertical Storage Page!!!!


Why do I love these you ask?  Lots of reasons but I will give you my top two!

~great for just placing your photos in these sleeves to protect, organize and store until you are ready to scrap them!

~but my most favorite....say you have a ton of photos from a trip or important event.  In my case the Mediterranean Cruise of 2008 with Close to My Heart.  I want to scrap them all but some of them you don't want to trim down, alter or loose in a fun page.  So here is what I have done and it has worked so well!!!!  So I scrap the photos that tell the story of the day and then use the photo storage pages to add the other photos that are still important and meaningful to our trip and want to see.  It creates a fun way to see our memories and has a HUGE impact!  (click on any photo to see it bigger).


Order a pack or two- you are going to LOVE THEM!!!!!!  These make great gifts to go in our albums for your friends that take tons of pictures!  :-)

and here is another I did with a Layout for our day in Nice.  This layout was created by a fellow CTMH Consultant- Mary Thompson.

do you see how the pages are double sided?  so cool!  they hold 4x6 photos and you will notice in some I cut cardstock to the 4x6 size to put in places so I can journal and other fun embellishments!  The ideas are just endless with these.

I hope you will try them and I would love to hear how you LOVE them just like me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment