excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

$2, $4, $6- 8 Days to Appreciate YOU!!!!

Sale starts at 10 Central, 11 Eastern, 9 Mountain or 8 Pacific
Shop early for best selection!

$2, $4, $6... for 8 (Days only!) Appreciation Sale!
We want to show how much we appreciate you so, here is a sale with SUPER deals to you for 8 days only.

From on August 4 at 9 am (MDT) through August 11, while supplies last, you can purchase selected My Stickease® assortments for only $2, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 on  www.jenniferbohnart.myctmh.com.

The deals are amazing and in order to bring them to you we will not be able to sell any of the item numbers from these items on Gathering, Individual, or EZ Invite® orders during the campaign. These items will also be unavailable for sale beginning August 2, at 12:01 am (MDT) in order to prepare for the sale.

Dates: August 4 at 9 am (MDT)-August 11, 2010; while supplies last! SHOP EARLY FOR BIG DISCOUNTS!

Would you like to make your list?  I have a picture list for you...just email me and I will send you a copy!  My email addy is craftingdivas@cox.net

Ahhh... armchair shopping at it's best!
Oh, and it is WHILE SUPPLIES LAST ONLY!

If you are unable to place your order in the morning, email me what you would like and where to ship the order.  Then call me anytime after 8 a.m., central time tomorrow with your payment information.  850-217-7034

Happy Shopping!  Deals like this do not come around often... Happy SHOPPING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment