excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

missing....

Do you have those "safe spots" that you put things in and somehow although you thought it would be safe you cannot remember exactly where that magical place is?!?  So I have 2 things missing- my new favorite watch(not a big deal but would like to see it again) and the other my battery charger for my camera!  BIG AGH!!!!!!  I am turning this place upside down and trying to rack my brain about the last time I used it- cannot remember!  Seriously thinking I need a supplement of some kind to help as I feel very forgetful somedays! 

So in my quest to find my items a friend reminded me on Facebook today to seek Saint Anthony- patron saint of all lost things.  So here is my prayer to St. Anthony and hoping to have patience too as I await the return of my camera charger.  I have a feeling a knight in shinning military glory will be purchasing me a new one which will come with a lot of grief but I will be very grateful to him and promise to keep it in a SAFE SPOT(maybe he should pick it!)!!!!

Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.
O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore
of you to obtain for me MY CAMERA CHARGER.  The answer to my prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of
Miracles.

O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Amen.

Until I am fully charged and ready....I will not be able to post any new pics of artwork or new creations.  :(  Oh that makes me sad- hopefully it will be found soon!

~Jennifer :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment