excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Birthday Gift for Fun Friday Crafty Project!

Yep it is Monday- OOPS!  So I have been working on making my Mom cards for her Birthday present this year.  For Mother's Day she wanted cards made by me and now for her Birthday that is what she requested as well.  So over the summer I have had fun carving out time to create some cards for her and then it dawned on me.....

She needs a cute Card Box to put all of these in!!!!  So here is a fun project I love and makes a great gift and even better when it is stuffed full of cards!


Here is what you need:

* My Acrylix Organzier
*A Paper Pack of Your Choice with coordinating Cardstock- I used the retired Silhouette Creative Basics Paper(oldie but goodie!)
*Coordinating Ribbon
*For Every Occassion Stamp Set(one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE stamp sets!!!!)
*Alphalicious Cricut Cartridge for the Letters.


Dimensions for the Box:

Need 2 4x12 pieces to wrap around the box.  These two pieces meet in the back of the box and wrap to the front.  You will have a gap in the front but the next pieces will cover that and you will not even know!

1 4x6 piece of carstock- mine was black
1 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 piece of cardstock- mine was bamboo
take a piece of ribbon and wrap around these pieces.

Your cut out letters will fit on this above piece- arrange them to your liking.  I used 2" letters to create my title.

Inside dividers- 6 6x6 cardstock pieces.  I used a true fit folio to trace top of the file folders to make the outline.


Looking forward to mailing this box full of cards to my Mom this week!  Wish I could give it to her in person but Colorado is a bit far from FL!  :-(

Wishing you success with a fun crafty project whatever day you choose to create one!

Creatively Yours,
Jennifer  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment