excited to share all the stories from our house and my creative endeavors! I hope this blog will inspire you to find that Creative Diva that is in all of us!

Monday, June 14, 2010

paper!!!!

Close To My Heart Paper is one of the BIGGEST things I love!!!!  I love the patterns, colors- makes my pages ROCK!!!  So today is your day- you can stock up and Save BIG TIME!!!

Got paper? Hit the Jackpot today with $10 My Reflections kits! 5 of our most popular My Reflections kits are being offered today only at $10 each. Order the Mystery Jackpot item and get a FREE package of White Daisy Grosgrain Ribbon ($6.95 value).

And I just love the white daisy grosgrain ribbon- I go through this stuff like crazy!!!

You can pick from the following papers- Emporium, Majestic Blue, Perfect Day, Sasparilla and Abundance.  All these level two kits are just $10 each!!!!  Click here to start stocking up!!!

Perfect Day and Emporium are two of my favorites and here are some layouts I have done with this paper!


~Jennifer :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment